Transmits 4 x 1080p@60 signals using single duplex fiber
MULTIVIEWER & VIDEOWALL
Quickly and easily create Multiviewers and Videowalls
Scaler enables sophisticated functions
This extender transmits 4-channel HDMI signal over one duplex fiber cable, and it supports RS-232C bidirectional communication and LAN transmission.
The NJR-T04HD / NJR-R04HD can be used as a 4-input and 4-output matrix switcher or splitter. One NJR-R04HD can configure videowall with 4 or fewer displays and multiple NJR-R04HDs enable videowall with larger number of displays using the synchronization function.
The NJR-T04HD / NJR-R04HD can be used with other IP-NINJAR products. For example, if the NJR-R01UHD is connected to the NJR-T04HD, 4 full HD video signals that are input to the NJR-T04HD can be displayed as a 4K@60 video signal in a sink device. If the NJR-T01UHD is connected to the NJR-R04HD, a 4K@60 video signal that is input to the NJR-T01UHD can be divided and displayed in four sink devices. (In case the 4K video is protected by HDCP 2.2, the NJR-R04HD cannot display video signals.)
Please use this product with a combination of IP-NINJAR series transmitters and receivers. It cannot be connected to OPF series products or FDX.
- 4 Inputs
- HDMI (*1) / DVI 1.0
- TMDS single link
- HDCP 1.4
- Built-in cable EQ
- EDID Emulation
- Connector: Female HDMI Type A (19-pin)
- VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA(1280×768), WXGA(1280×800), Quad-VGA, SXGA, WXGA(1360×768), WXGA(1366×768), SXGA+, WXGA+, WXGA++, UXGA, WSXGA+, VESA1080, WUXGA, QWXGA (*2)
- For WUXGA / QWXGA, only Reduced Blanking is supported.
- 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Color depth: 24 bit
- Dot clock: 25 MHz to 165 MHz
- TMDS clock: 25 MHz to 225 MHz
- TMDS data rate: 0.75 Gbps to 6.75 Gbps
- Multi-channel linear PCM up to 8 channels (*5)
- Sampling frequency: 32 kHz to 192 kHz
- Sample bit: 16 bit to 24 bit
- Connectors: Female HDMI Type A (19-pin)
- HDMI: 98 ft. / 30 m (*6)
Fiber Optic Cable
- Duplex fiber cable, SFP+ module (2 LC connectors)
- SFP+ for Multimode: PC (recommended)
- SFP+ for Singlemode: UPC (recommended), SPC supported, APC is NOT supported
- Multimode fiber (OM3): up to 984 ft. / 300 m (*8)
- Singlemode fiber (OS1): up to 6.21 miles / 10 km (*8)
- Singlemode fiber (OS1): up to 24.85 miles / 40 km (optional) (*8)
- 1 Port (full duplex up to 115.2kbps)
- Connector: Male D-Sub (9-pin)
- 1 Port
- 10Base-T, 100Base-TX , 1000Base-TX (Auto neg.), Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Connector: RJ-45
- Motion adaptive I/P conversion
- Aspect Ratio Control
- Matrix switch
- AC adapter
- Input: 100-240 VAC ± 10 %, 50 Hz / 60 Hz ± 3 Hz
- Output: 12 VDC 5 A (A dedicated AC adapter is provided)
- Power consumption: About 33 watts
- Dimensions: 8.3″ x 1.7″ x 9.8″ / 210 mm (W) x 44 mm (H) x 250 mm (D)
- Rack size: EIA 1U high, half rack wide (Excluding connectors and the like)
- Weight: 4.2 lbs. / 1.9 kg
- Operating: 32 °F to 104 °F / 0 °C to +40 °C
- Storage: -4 °F to +176 °F / -20 °C to +80 °C
- Humidity: Operating / Storage 20 % to 90 % (non-condensing)
- (*1) x.v.Color, 3D, ARC, HEC, and CEC are not supported.
- (*2) If the NJR-T01UHD or NJR-R01UHD is included in the system, UXGA /WUXGA / QWXGA are not supported for NJR-T04HD input; the same video format is applied to 4 outputs of the NJR-R04HD.
If only NJR-T04HDs and NJR-R04HDs are configured in the system, all formats including UXGA / WUXGA / QWXGA are supported for NJR-T04HD input; desired video format can be specified for each output of the NJR-R04HD.
- (*3) When the NJR-T01UHD is connected, only CEA-861 timing is supported for 4K input video.
- (*4) 30 bit / pixel (10 bit / component) Deep Color is supported only for 1-channel transmission.
- (*5) 8-channel audio is supported when only 1 audio input channel is transmitted.
- (*6) The value of the maximum extension distance was obtained when IDK’s cable (AWG 24) was used and 1080p@60 24 bit / pixel (8 bit / component) signals were transmitted. The maximum extension distance depends on the connected devices. The distance may not be extended with some device combinations, cabling method, or other manufacturer’s cable. Video may be disturbed or may not be output even if signals are within the range mentioned above.
- (*7) We do not recommend other polishing methods, because it increases the return loss.
- (*8) The maximum extension distance is measured under the following conditions: Fiber that is polished by a recommended method is used, there is no interconnection, and the allowable bending radius is not exceeded.
- (*9) For digital systems, some problems, such as an HDCP authentication error, can often be recovered by physically disconnecting and reconnecting the digital cables. However, the Connection Reset feature will fix these problems automatically without the need to physically plug and unplug the cables. It creates the same condition as if the cable were physically disconnected and reconnected. This feature only works for the NJR’s output. If other devices are connected between the NJR’s output and sink device, this feature may be invalid.